I wrote a novel called ‘The Tattooed Wolf’, then I went and wrote a sequel, called ‘The Wolf of Gilsbury Cross’. They’re very difficult to find, which I think is a shame, because I think they’re both quite good. Then I wrote a novel called ‘The Fire Song’, which is quite short. After that, I wrote a murder mystery called ‘Bucket of Blood‘, which was called “…a mind fuck of a story…”, which was the reviewer’s special way of saying it was very good, too.
So yes, I like to write: screen plays, novels, stories, articles, and even the occasional poem, when no one’s looking.
If you’re interested in reading some of my stories, I’ve added a selection of links below. For the full list, have a look at my curriculum vitae, which is Latin for ‘a list of stuff I did‘.
I am also co-owner of Fox&Bee Studio, and I invite you to visit us, where you’ll find loads more information on our writing, film-making, freelance work, and adventures.
- “Fossil Field Trip” – Island Parent Magazine
- “Mother Bear”– short story, Luna Station Quarterly
- “Lily and the Ways of Women”– short story, Forget Magazine
- “Fate of the Alpha” – short story, The Montreal Review
- “Linoleum” – Salome Magazine